Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Adventures In Fluff Got A New Look

Phew!  After a week of working on the new blog layout, I'm finally done... or at least in the ballpark of where I want to be with it.  It's now past midnight and I wish I could crack open a bottle of wine to celebrate.  Since I don't think baby Putnam would appreciate that, I'll have to settle with a bottle of Gatorade instead.  Hmmm... Not quite the same but still refreshing.

The new site has a fresh new look, is easier to navigate, and has lots more helpful info for you all to soak in.  Some changes you will notice:

-New Header
-New Background - soothing don't you think?
-A Button You Can Grab To Put On Your Blog
-Quick Icon Links To Facebook, Twitter, & RSS
-Space Set Aside Just For Our Sponsors
-New Tabs At The Top Of The Page - very helpful



Working Away On The Site
  • About - Read all about me, my family, and why I started this blog.
  • Reviews - Quick links to all my reviews as well as reviews you can expect to see very soon.
  • Giveaways - This tab is still under construction, but you will see our 1st giveaway VERY SOON!
  • DIY Projects - I love a good DIY projects.  Expect lots more to pop up on this page.
  • Resources - This page is still under construction, but already full of very helpful information.  
  • Affiliates - Want to support my blog?  Here's how.
  • Blogs I Love - Can't go a day without checking out what's up on my other mommy friendly blogs.
  • PR/Disclosure - Yes, I do product reviews!  Here's the info.
  • Contact - I'd love to hear from you.
I know it doesn't seem like a lot of changes when I write it out, but believe me, I've spent hours and hours trying to get this page to look just right and have just the right feeling ... a fluffy feeling.

Hope you enjoy the new look of Adventures In Fluff.

2 comments:

  1. Good work, it looks great!

    And thanks so much for featuring my blog on your "Blogs I Love" tab. <3 You are so sweet!

    I grabbed your new button and have it on my site, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Selina! It was a lot of work, but I love how it turned out. Thanks for adding my button to your site too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to show your support with a comment! I LOVE reading all of them and will try and answer any questions that you might have. :)