Saturday, February 4, 2012

Silly Saturdays - Catching Flies


I love the faces of sleeping kids. They're so angelic, so peaceful, and so ... so ... hilarious!  Last night we were driving home from picking up some dinner when Reagan conked out.  You always know when one of the girls falls asleep because there's suddenly a sense of peace that washes over the car.  Oh the sweet sound of no fighting.  Then we get home and I realize that even Riley has been quiet for awhile so I look back to find both my girls catching flies in the exact same position.  The only difference is that my oakie of a daughter doesn't like to wear clothes if she doesn't have to.  Look at that beer belly hanging out.  It's pictures like these that make me realize how much I'm going to miss my sweet little girls when they get older.  Luckily I have my camera and this blog to document it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to show your support with a comment! I LOVE reading all of them and will try and answer any questions that you might have. :)