Saturday, January 28, 2012

Silly Saturdays - When photo shoots go bad...


Ok, I guess this is more like a Wordless Wednesday since it's a picture, but it just cracks me up every time I look at it.  My sister was trying to get some good pictures of our sons together and it ended up turning into a down right brawl.  I'm pretty sure Max was pissed that Linc was sharing the camera spotlight with him and decided to try and take Linc out.  Yes, that's my poor boy getting beat up.  Don't worry.  Linc and I are currently trying to work on some comeback moves so he can be better prepared next time we're visiting Mr. Max here.  Watch out Max!



2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to show your support with a comment! I LOVE reading all of them and will try and answer any questions that you might have. :)