Saturday, January 14, 2012

Silly Saturdays - My stinky girls

I decided to read through the girls silly moments journals and was cracking up.  Here are two I found that I thought I'd share with you.

REAGAN - 12/8/08 (1 yr)
While staying at a hotel on our Disneyland vacation Reagan slept with Brian and I.  When Reagan woke up in the morning we just laid there for awhile watching TV.  All of a sudden Reagan let out this bug fart then whipped her head around looking at Brian and yelled "DaDa !!!" in disgust.  We busted up laughing and couldn't stop.

RILEY - 3/4/10 (4 yrs)
Brian told Riley that she needed to take a bath because she stunk.  Riley said "I don't stink!"  I told Riley she needs a bath because her hair looks gross.  Riley said "I know my hair looks gross, but I don't stink!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to show your support with a comment! I LOVE reading all of them and will try and answer any questions that you might have. :)