Monday, July 29, 2013

Surro Files - It's So Fluffy!!!!!!!

Well, I finally got in with the local clinic to confirm if I did or did not ovulate.  Let me tell you.  I was a ball of nerves in that waiting room.  I mean, this is a big deal!  Belle and Adam are counting on me!  They've been waiting for so long and I don't want them to wait another month because my darn body has forgotten how to get pregnant.  Well after 30 minutes of waiting I finally got called back.  And now the moment of truth...

Everything looks great!!!!!!!!  I did not ovulate, but we're very close and looking good.  I've got a nice big egg at about 16.5mm that's almost ready to pop any day now, and... My lining is 8.7mm thick!!!

IT'S SO FLUFFY!!! 



I'm so excited and relieved all at the same time!  Even though I was totally wrong about having already ovulated, this appointment was totally worth it just to calm my nerves and let me know that my lining is looking good and we will make it to the transfer day.  I will be there very soon Belle!!!!

So what do we do now?  Well I just keep doing the OPK's till I get a positive and then I'll go in for another ultrasound to confirm ovulation.  I'm thinking it'll be another day or two and then I'll update on here again.

Don't forget to check out my "Surrogacy" tab at the top of this page to catch up on any posts you might have missed.

*Some of the names in this post have been changed to protect the identities of those involved in this journey. 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to show your support with a comment! I LOVE reading all of them and will try and answer any questions that you might have. :)