Saturday, January 21, 2012

Silly Saturdays - Explosions!

LINCOLN - January 5th 2012
Don't you hate it when you're in a super quiet waiting room and your newborn decides they want to take the biggest crap so that everyone can hear it at least a mile away???  Oh yes... Lincoln decided while we were in the waiting room for his 2 month checkup to blow it up with a vengeance.  The explosive sound startled me as the room suddenly got silent and my eyes widened with surprise.  All I could do was smile apologetically at the two ladies that stared at me with fear in their eyes across the way.  Oh the joys of newborn poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to show your support with a comment! I LOVE reading all of them and will try and answer any questions that you might have. :)