Monday, September 26, 2011

My Newborn Diaper Stash

Now that I'm nearing the end of my pregnancy and Lincoln will be here soon, I'm pretty much done with my diaper stash.  Haha!  Are we ever really done though???  Well, I am pretty much done with my newborn diaper stash and post newborn diaper testing stash.  Lately I've had lots of requests to see what my stash consists of.  Hmmmm...  I have a list, but I've never really pulled it all out and saw with my own eyes exactly what I have.  Yay!  Time to pull it all out and have a lookie.

Eeeek!  I have a lot!  I didn't want to pull it all out at once, so listed below and shown on my video are just the diapers in my newborn stash.  Mind you, some of these diapers are two size diapers that are noted to fit newborns (Noted with a *), and a very few OS diapers that are also noted to fit newborns (Noted with a ***).  I also have quite a few transition diapers of all types (AIO's, Pockets, Fitteds, & Prefolds) that will help my little guy transition from the newborn phase to the OS diapers.  I did not include my transition diapers in my list though.  I'll add those into my post newborn stash list that I will post later.  I'm also not done with all my sewing projects.  You never know.  I might add another diaper or two .... or three or four (hehe!) by the time I'm done.


AIO Diapers


(Qty: 2) BumGenius AIO - Size: XS - Colors: Moonbeam & Grasshopper
(Qty: 1) Ragababe Easy AIO - Size: Newborn - Pattern: Squiggles
(Qty: 1) GroVia Newborn AIO - Pattern: Owls
(Qty: 2) Bummis Tots Bots Tiny Fit - Color: Chocolate
(Qty: 2) Rump.a.rooz Lil' Joey - Patterns: Lil Monster & Whale Tale
(Qty: 1) Kissaluvs Newborn AIO - Color: Chocolate

TOTAL AIO: 9

AI2 Diapers

***(Qty: 1) Softbums Echo Diaper - Size: OS - Pattern: Hot Dogs
***(Qty: 1) GroVia Shell - Size: OS - Pattern: Planes

TOTAL AI2: 2

Pocket Diapers

(Qty: 1) Fuzzibunz Perfect Fit - Size: XS - Color: Apple Green
(Qty: 1) Fuzzibunz Perfect Fit - Size: XS (Aplix) - Color: Mint
*(Qty: 1) Happy Heiny's - Size: Mini OS - Pattern: Owl
*(Qty: 1) Thirsties Duo Diaper - Size: 1 - Pattern: Blackbird
*(Qty: 1) AppleCheeks Envelope Cover - Size: 1 - Pattern: Delicious
***(Qty: 1) Softbums Omni Diaper - Size: OS - Pattern: Sunny Side Up
***(Qty: 1) Rump.a.rooz G2 - Size: OS - Pattern: Robotronic

TOTAL Pockets: 7

Fitted Diapers

(Qty: 6) Kissaluvs Cotton Fleece - Fitted Diaper Size: 0 - Colors: Berry, Lemon, Lime, Melon, Sky Blue (x2)
*(Qty: 1) RearZ French Velour - Size: 1 - Color: Red Stitching
*(Qty: 1) Thirsties Duo Fab Fitted - Size: 1 - Color: Meadow

TOTAL Fitteds: 8

Prefolds

(Qty: 3) GMD Cloth-eez Prefold Diapers - Size: Newborn - Edge Color: Orange
(Qty: 3) GMD Cloth-eez Prefold Diapers - Size: Newborn - Edge Color: Orange (With Extended Tabs)
(Qty: 3) BabyKicks Hemparoo Fleece Prefolds - Size: Small - Edge Color: Purple
(Qty: 8) Homemade Upcycled T-Shirt Winged Prefolds - Size: Newborn - Colors: Various Colors & Prints

TOTAL Prefolds: 17

Covers

(Qty: 1) Prowrap Classic Cover - Size: Newborn - Color: Blue
(Qty: 1) Bummis Wisper Pant - Size: Newborn
(Qty: 1) Bummis Super Brite - Size: Newborn - Pattern: Blue
(Qty: 1) Bummis Super Lite - Size: Newborn - Color: Blue
(Qty: 1) Thirsties Cover - Size: XS - Pattern: Baby Bird Blue
(Qty: 2) Homemade Fleece Soakers - Size: Newborn - Pattern: Robots
(Qty: 3) Homemade Fleece Longies - Size: Newborn - Patterns: Robots, Monsters, Green
*(Qty: 2) Thirsties Duo Wrap - Size: 1 - Patterns: Hoot & Cool Stripes
*(Qty: 1) Weehuggers Cover - Size: 1 - Pattern: Owls
*(Qty: 1) Gen-Y Universal Cover - Size: Small - Pattern: Animayhem

TOTAL Covers: 14

TOTAL NEWBORN DIAPERS (not including covers): 43

Phew!!!!!  That was a lot.  At least now I know I'm pretty much covered on my newborn stash.  Even if not all the two size and OS diapers fit at first, I should still be fine.  I also didn't note that I have about 12 Gerber flat diapers that I got for free, but I'll only use those if I'm in desperate need of a diaper.  I know the Gerber diapers aren't the best quality, but they were free.

I hope you enjoyed taking a peek into my  newborn diaper stash.  I'll pull out all the post newborn stuff later and let you all take a peek at that.  I'm still waiting on a few of those dipes in the mail.  I also want to do a post on how I'm storing all these diapers.  That was quite the project in my tiny little nursery.  Till then it would be fun to see pics of your newborn diaper stash as well.  You can post some pics on my Facebook page.  I'd love to see them!  Don't forget to check back for more Adventures In Fluff.


**If you would like to purchase any of these diapers please help support my blog by visiting my Affiliates Page and making your purchases through my links.  Thanks!**

7 comments:

  1. Wow! That's quite a lot of fluff!

    I'm secretly jealous of all the cute printed AIOs that you have. :) My newborn stash is just 2 dozen Prefolds, some covers, and about 5 AIOs/pockets. They do the job... but aren't nearly as fun as your stash! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't help it. I got sucked into all the cute prints. Gotta have them. Haven't broke down and gotten a Goodmama get though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My entire diaper stash consists of Gerber prefolds and 3 covers. They get the job done although I admit I would rather have your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnna - I totally be trying out the Gerber flats. Hopefully I'm wrong and they word pretty well. Mine are the flats though, not the prefolds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good! I am just starting out with CD'ing and I am getting hand me down AIO's this weekend from a friend, your stash list is helping me fill in the holes of what I will need for a newborn, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, now that's what you call a newborn stash. I used those gerber flats too, they fit nicely on newborns since you customize it to fit your baby but they is no absorbancy. I used them as a last resort or when my LO was going to poop soon cause I didnt wanna stain my prefolds, haha. The pocket n aio or one size diapers were to bulky at first. I pretty much only used my thirsties size 1 duo covers. Wish I had a stash of just newborn sizes, looks cute n fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to show your support with a comment! I LOVE reading all of them and will try and answer any questions that you might have. :)