Monday, October 7, 2013

Surro Files - Aunt Flo Here We Go!

I never thought I'd wish for Aunt Flo to visit so much.  I knew she would be here between Thursday and Sunday, and of course she waited till the last minute to arrive.  Now I know why I normally hate her so much.  Despite our differences I was excited to see her, and now we're ready to get this party started!

Yesterday marked Day 1 of our cycle and we're looking to transfer around October 26th - October 31st.  All my kids were conceived on cycle day 16 and if this cycle proves to follow the same pattern, then October 26th will be the day!  That would also give us the possibility of getting a positive pregnancy test on Halloween!!!!  How cool would that be?!?

So what's the plan this month?  

Vitamins (Prenatal, 600mg Vitamin E, 3000 mg of L-Arginine)
Femoral Massage 2x Daily after period till transfer
60 min Yoga Daily after period till transfer
30 min Walk Daily
Massage 2x a week
Lots of Room Temp Water
Keep My Body Warm to increase circulation
Orgasms to increase circulation

There you have it!  Hope I didn't miss anything.  This week I'll be going for monitoring and getting the schedule for the rest of the month.  Wish us all luck!  I'm pretty excited for this month and really feel that it's going to work.  This will be the month that I get to tell Belle and Adam the words I've been wanting to say for the past several months... WE'RE PREGNANT!  And they are expecting a baby soon!!!!

Don't forget to check out my "Surrogacy" tab at the top of this page to catch up on any posts you might have missed

*Some of the names in this post have been changed to protect the identities of those involved in this journey*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to show your support with a comment! I LOVE reading all of them and will try and answer any questions that you might have. :)