Wednesday, September 5, 2012

You Know You're a Cloth Diaper Addict When ...

Ok, I know I'm a cloth diaper addict just like a lot of you and sometimes we all just have to laugh at our crazy obsession.  Here's a little cloth diaper humor that I've fit into our September Fitted Diaper Event.  Enjoy!

Cloth Diaper Humor:  Hybrid Fitteds Cartoon


So you can easily keep track of the September Fitted Diaper Event, I will add a link to each of the posts below.  No need to worry if you've missed one of the reviews.  I've got ya covered!

1 comment:

  1. so so true... i've definitely been guilty of translating CD into cloth diapering mentally in totally inappropriate contexts...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to show your support with a comment! I LOVE reading all of them and will try and answer any questions that you might have. :)